DVB-S2 Compliant Stream Adaptation Core
The AHA4702EBB-SA is an Intellectual Property (IP) core that implements a Padder that completes a Base-Band Frame, and a Base-Band Scrambler. Output of this module connects to a Forward Error Correction (FEC) encoder such as the AHA4702E or AHA4702EHS IP Core or equivalent.
This IP core is fully compliant with sections 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 of the Digital Video Broadcast S2 (DVB-S2) standard, ETSI document EN 302 307 V1.1.2 (2006-06).
- DVB-S2 compliant
- Full ACM and VCM compliant
- Single clock synchronous design, using rising edge only
- Available for FPGA platforms
- Available as ASIC core upon request
- FPGA or ASIC synthesized netlist