DVB-S2 Compliant Stream Adaptation Core
The AHA4702DBB-SA is an Intellectual Property (IP) core that implements a Pad remover Base-Band Frame, and a Base-Band Descrambler. The output of this module connects to a Mode Adaptation IP, while the input Connects to a DVBS2 Compliant decoder such as the AHA4702D or AHA4702DS.
This IP core is fully compliant with sections 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 of the Digital Video Broadcast S2 (DVB-S2) standard, ETSI document EN 302 307 V1.1.2 (2006-06).
- DVB-S2 compliantFull ACM and VCM compliant
- Single clock synchronous design, using rising edge only
- Available for FPGA platforms
- Available as ASIC core upon request
- ASIC or Synthesized netlist for FPGA